A laser presentation pointer is a particularly useful presentation tool that easily catches the viewer’s eye. It makes it easier to explain graphs, charts, or key points during presentations. Presentation pointers also help keep your audience engaged, especially if you are presenting to many people.
As a professional searching for the best laser pointers for presentations, you have come to the right place. The best laser pointers can help you deliver the best presentation ever. With various models and brands available today, choosing the best laser pointer can be a bit challenging. However, it’s not entirely impossible.
In order to make pointer selection work more manageable and help you narrow down your options for the best laser pointers, we have reviewed some of the best laser pointers for presentations that you can get in 2020.
Logitech R800 Laser Printer
The Logitech R800 is arguably one of the best laser pointers for presentations. This device has an excellent clicker for tech and conference-like events. It has a chic design that never misses a spot in most laser pointer reviews.
- Arguably one of the best laser pointers available in the market today.
- You will be buying from a brand that has mastered the art of creating powerful and functional computer accessory devices.
- It has handy features and a graceful design that helps make your presentation stand out.
- The ergonomic build means that the clicker will be comfortable to hold in your hand throughout your presentations.
- It features a sharp and visible green point that can be seen regardless of the size of the room.
- This pointer is a plug-and-play device that’s compatible with most operating systems.
- Easily navigate through your presentation by simply and gently touching the buttons.
- Has a time manager that helps you know how much time you have spent and how much time you have left.
- It has an indicator that shows you how much battery is left.
- Has a wireless range of up to 30 meters giving you the freedom to move easily and engage with your audience.
- It’s slightly expensive but a good investment for year-long presentations.
Doosl Presentation Remote Clicker
The Doosl presentation remote clicker is another option when it comes to laser pointers. Its design is slim and simple. It comes packed with advanced technology. Due to its compact design, this device is lightweight and nicely fits in the palm.
- It’s light in weight due to its simple and slim design.
- Its compact design means it will nicely fit in the palm of your hands.
- This Doosl remote clicker has clear light and offers you precise pointing to magnify a picture or word with a simple touch.
- Enables you to navigate easily and handle your slides.
- Features two separate buttons that control backward and forward functionality.
- This device allows you to scroll through your slides and make a slide blank if you want to pause.
- Easily set up vibration alerts to know and keep time, as well as track your presentation time.
- Its compatibility with the majority of operating systems such as Mac OS, Windows, Vista, Linux, among others, makes it highly desirable.
- It comes with a pouch, a presenter, a charging USB cable, and a user manual.
- With your purchase of this Doosl laser pointer, you get 3-year support as well as lifetime technical support.
- The times don’t have a digital screen.
DinoFire Wireless Presenter Remote
Another excellent laser pointer is the DinoFire remote clicker. This laser pointer features cutting edge technology to ensure your presentation is smooth. Easily navigate your slides using this DinoFire laser pointer.
- It supports hyperlinks while allowing you to switch between tabs with the tap of a button.
- This device has various buttons that can be used to navigate the slides – such as page up and down.
- The laser color is green which is strong and visible. It helps keep the audience’s attention on the subject matter.
- It uses radiofrequency.
- It has a 98 feet range which allows you to engage with your audience easily.
- Uses a rechargeable battery that can give several hours of power with a single charge.
- It’s a plug-and-play device that does not need any software installation for it to work.
- Like other laser pointers in our review, this clicker is compatible with various operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux, Vista, and Android.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
- It supports Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, ACD See, Google Slides, and iWork.
- It does not have a Bluetooth connectivity option.
Kensington Wireless Laser Pointer
If you want to do your presentations smartly, this Kensington wireless laser pointer is a good option. This clicker has been designed to enable you to stand out as you make your presentation.
- High tech laser-free presentation pointer is great for environments where a laser is not required.
- Offers wireless connectivity which means you don’t have to worry about wires.
- It has a range of up to 60-feet allowing you to move freely whenever you are doing your presentations.
- It’s small and compact design allows it to fit nicely into the palm of your hand allowing for a good grip.
- It is designed to provide comfort while delivering on efficiency.
- Besides the previous and forward slides, it also has a blackout button that helps to shut your screen when organizing your slides.
- Like other devices on our review, this Kensington laser pointer is also a plug-and-play that needs no software installation.
- It has storage space for the USB which prevents your USB from getting lost.
- It is compatible with Mac OS, Vista, and various versions of Windows.
- Comes with a three-year warranty.
- The antenna does not have a replacement should it get lost.
Logitech R400 Laser Pointer
Another Logitech device that makes it to our list is the Logitech R400. Similar to the R800, it has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to hold and use to navigate through your slide presentation. The front is thin, allowing for a firm grip.
- Doesn’t need any device or software installation as it’s a plug-and-play device.
- It has shiny buttons that you can easily feel and maneuver through.
- Comes with a bright red laser light that nicely stands out allowing you to focus on your presentation as you engage your audience.
- It has a range of up to 50 feet, which while less than that of the R800, still gives you more room and flexibility to move around.
- Works well in both small and medium-sized rooms.
- It’s a portable, lightweight, and compact device.
- It has intuitive remote controls.
- It has a good battery life that can last up to three months with regular use.
- Compatible with lots of operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux among others.
- It’s a plug-and-play device that does not need any setup.
- It doesn’t have a feature to pause or play a video as it only moves the slide.
KNORVAY N26 Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer 300
The Knorvay N26 is ideal for professional presentations thanks to a high-grade microchip that allows long-distance control of up to 328 feet. Its wireless clicker makes it easy for any presenter to control any type of computer. Six Knorvay N26 can control a single computer. If you want a break, use the Knorvay as a laser toy for your cat.
- High-grade microchip.
- Long-distance control of up to 100 m.
- The wireless clicker allows control of numerous computers.
- The button for advancing slides is in the middle, not the top.
Today, technology has made it possible to change the way we do things. Presentations that were boring no longer have to be that way. With a laser pointer, you can change the way you do your presentations as they offer you the freedom to engage with your audience. In some cases, you can blackout screens in order to organize your slides.
When choosing a laser pointer, it’s important that you find one that is compatible with the operating system of your laptop. In addition, you need to consider the distance range, battery life, compatibility, functionality, and cost, among others.